Overview of insurance products
Optional supplementary insurance
Supplementary insurance for outpatient treatmentCompare products >
TOP supplementary healthcare insurance
TOP supplementary insurance provides important outpatient benefits in Switzerland and abroad at a reasonable price, with benefits that are really needed by many people of all ages but which are covered only partially, if at all, by basic insurance. TOP has been scoring highly in the neutral insurance industry ratings carried out by VZ VermögensZentrum for many years.
Summary of the benefits:
- Spectacle lenses and contact lenses
- «Non-reimbursed medications», i.e. medicines that are not covered by basic insurance.
- Emergency outpatient (visit to the doctor) or inpatient (hospital) treatment abroad.
- Transport and rescue services in Switzerland and abroad, repatriation to Switzerland.
- Orthodontic treatment (e.g. braces) up to the age of 20.
- Medical aids such as hearing aids, blood pressure monitors, orthopaedic shoe inserts etc.