Green, healthy and delicious – try our oven-baked broccoli now.
Cook and earn points
Get cooking and collect Plus points with the cooking challenge. Simply cook one of the recipes, upload photographic evidence to the Helsana+ app and earn 150 Plus points.
Ingredients for four people
|4 tbs.||macadamia nuts, chopped|
|1||clove of garlic|
|1 tsp.||fennel seeds, whole|
|2 tbs.||olive oil|
|1 pinch||cayenne pepper|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- Wash the broccoli, drain and cut into rosettes. Cut the stem in half lengthways and then cut into pieces
- Wash the pepperoncino, drain and thinly slice
- Peel the garlic and finely chop
- Roughly chop the macadamia nuts
- Mix the broccoli, olive oil, pepperoncino, fennel seeds and garlic together and season with salt and pepper and the remaining spices. Marinate the broccoli overnight
- Preheat an oven to 120° and roast the marinated broccoli in the oven for approx. 15 minutes
Nutritional value per portion
- kcal: 120,6
- Protein: 1,0g
- Carbohydrate: 1,4g
- Fat: 12,8g
Coconut sweet potato with tender chicken breast
Try our one-pot recipe. You only need a few ingredients.
Recipe for banana pancakes
These pancakes can be prepared quickly and enhance any breakfast.
A healthy heart