Pregnancy / Maternity
You are expecting a child. What exciting news! You know the baby will turn your life upside down, especially if it's your first. But what other changes will this new life situation bring? With your health insurance, for example, the focus will be on completely different things, some of which you may never have thought about before.
Insurance benefits - Pregnancy / MaternityCompare products >
Benefits covered by the insurance
Basic insuranceExaminations and consultations
Check-ups and ultrasound examinations
- In the event of a normal pregnancy, you are entitled to seven check-ups carried out by a doctor or by a midwife.
- We will also reimburse you for two ultrasound examinations carried out by a doctor.
- For a high-risk pregnancy, you will receive the costs of all necessary check-ups and ultrasound examinations.
- You receive 3 sessions of breastfeeding guidance from a midwife or specially trained nursing staff.
- Breastfeeding guidance replaces the breastfeeding allowance. This was abolished with the 1996 revision of the Health Insurance Act.
SANA75% up to CHF 500.–
CHF 500 is the total amount payable to cover all preventative treatment measures.
In addition to the pregnancy-related benefits included in the basic insurance, you will 75% of the costs of additional ultrasound examinations up to CHF 500 per calendar year .
COMPLETA90% up to CHF 750.–
CHF 750 is the total amount payable to cover all preventative treatment measures.
In addition to the pregnancy-related benefits included in the basic insurance, you will 90% of the costs of additional ultrasound examinations up to a maximum of CHF 750 per calendar year .