Swiss Direct Debit (CH-DD) is not only incredibly convenient, it is also 100% risk-free. You always have full control since you can cancel any debit in writing within 30 days. Swiss Direct Debit (CH-DD) only offers advantages.
Here's how you can start benefiting as soon as possible: Fill out and return the CH-DD payment authorisation form today so you never have to think about paying your premiums again.
Please note the following
- Only the person in your family who pays the premiums should fill out the payment authorisation form.
- The premium will be debited on the first Monday of the month.
- If you are still receiving premium invoices with paying-in slips, please use them to pay your premium.
- If you stop receiving paying-in slips from us, Swiss Direct Debit (CH-DD) has been activated.
- Please send the signed form directly to Helsana Versicherungen AG.
Forms for download