All about finance

Moving abroad

Are you moving abroad? Whether as a cross-border commuter or an expatriate, or if you are seconded by your employer, as soon as you take up permanent residence abroad and de-register in Switzerland, all of your healthcare and accident insurance requirements, rights and obligations change.

Should your insurance obligation continue because you are in employment, receiving a pension, daily allowance (daily sickness/accident allowance) or unemployment benefit, we would be happy to provide you with personal advice on how to proceed.

We would be pleased to discuss whether you are able to cancel, continue or temporarily suspend your insurance cover and what you need to consider. We are happy to advise you in German, French, Italian and English on +41 844 46 84 47.