Discounts at partner companies
Advisory offer for genetic analyses
PRIMEO supplementary insurance gives you exclusive access to genetics expert Dr Roland Spiegel.
Genetic factors play a central role in some illnesses. The tremendous strides made in the field of research and development in medical genetics are today making a significant contribution to better healthcare. Given the number and complexity of the findings in this area, however, many general practitioners and specialists with no additional training simply lack the knowledge to provide patients with sound and reliable advice on this topic.
PRIMEO supplementary insurance gives you direct and paid access to one of the leading experts in the field of medical genetics in Switzerland: Dr. med. dipl. Natw. ETH Roland Spiegel. He will provide you with professional and personalised advice.
What is the right time to seek advice from a genetics expert?
- If you have questions about genetic testing in connection with family planning, cancer, an existing or tentative diagnosis, or a pending decision about a course of treatment.
- If you have any doubts about whether to undergo a genetic analysis.
- If you want more information about the possibilities and limits of genetic analyses.
- If you have specific questions about the genetic tests covered by PRIMEO.
- If you want to know more about the potential medical and psychological implications of genetic testing.
- If you have any questions about the previous results of a genetic analysis.
- If you have concerns about the processes involved in genetic analysis, including the collection of samples.
- If you are looking for a recommendation for a competent service provider (e.g. laboratory) and/or a qualified general practitioner/specialist.
Are you interested in the offer?
Give us a call on +41 58 340 13 40. You can reach us Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., and again from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. We will then get in touch with Dr Roland Spiegel, who will contact you directly to arrange an appointment. Please note: Consultations with Dr Roland Spiegel are offered in German and English.
Good to know
The costs of the personal expert consultation will be invoiced to you separately. We will then credit the costs to you as appropriate after deducting your share of the costs (deductible and excess) from the basic insurance. This depends on whether the conditions under compulsory health insurance (OKP) have been met.