Best medical care
Partner hospitals and clinics: Top quality medical treatment
Klinik Pyramide am See, Zurich
The Pyramide am See is a private hospital specialising in surgery. The hospital was founded in 1993 and is now one of the most important centres for operations in plastic surgery, joint and sports surgery, maxillo-facial surgery and venous, hand, foot and eye surgery.
With a total of 33 beds and around 2,500 interventions a year, the Pyramide am See is just the right size to provide its patients with professional, customised treatment and care. The hospital's manageable size, welcoming environment, hotel-standard infrastructure and personal service are its hallmarks.
Surgical excellence and top-quality care are combined with hospitality of the highest standard. That includes outstanding cuisine and specialist room-service staff. The proximity of the lake and the city of Zurich, and easy access by car or public transport are appreciated by patients and doctors alike.
The Klinik Pyramide am See is a founder member of the THE SWISS LEADING HOSPITALS (SLH).
Range of treatment/core competencies:
- Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, including breast cancer surgery
- Joint and sports surgery
- Maxillo-facial surgery
- Venous surgery
- Hand and foot surgery
- Eye surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Keyhole surgery and visceral surgery
- Number of employees (including part-time employees) 141
- Number of affiliated external doctors: 120
- Number of operating theatres: 6
- Number of beds: 33 for inpatients, 23 for outpatients
- Average length of stay: 3.37 days (2.36 nights)
Klinik Pyramide am See
Phone: +41 44 388 15 15
Fax: +41 44 381 26 26