Best medical care
Partner hospitals and clinics: Top quality medical treatment
Centre hospitalier universitaire vaudois (CHUV), Lausanne
The CHUV, the university hospital centre of the canton of Vaud, has an international reputation. The hospital is available to patients of all ages and to all those suffering from somatic and psychiatric illnesses. The hospital's medical services benefit over 45 000 patients a year, and almost 3000 babies are born every year in the obstetrics department.
The CHUV offers its patients:
- Medical care provided by experienced teams of doctors, who ensure the highest possible medical standards and give patients the greatest possible peace of mind.
- Treatment tailored to suit the individual patient in a number of ways (customised therapies, the right diet, rehabilitation and consideration of spiritual and religious convictions)
- Modern, state-of-the-art methods in the medical departments under the leadership of professors and medical officers in the faculty of biology and medicine at the University of Lausanne
- All fields of medicine under one roof and multidisciplinary teams
- Cutting-edge technology and first-class equipment and instruments