Do you want to know what the insurance costs? We would be delighted to send you a no-obligation quote. But we need a few details from you.
Daily sickness allowance insurance:
- Total company payroll
- Number of employees
- Previous insurer
- Select a waiting period: 30 / 60 / 90 days
- Select the benefit level: 80–100%
- Different insurance cover for different groups
- Fixed sum or indemnity insurance
Accident cover included in daily sickness allowance insurance (self-employed persons only)
- Are you self-employed? Yes/No
- Are you interested in compulsory or voluntary accident insurance?
- Would you like supplementary accident insurance? If yes, which of the following options would you like?
- Daily allowance for first and second day of absence
- 90% or 100% of salary
- Insure salaries that exceed the UVG maximum of CHF 148,200
- Medical expenses: private or semi-private ward
- Disability: lump-sum disability payment in excess of CHF 148,200
- Death: survivors' pensions in excess of CHF 148,200
- Special risks
Please send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 058 340 17 14. You should receive a reply within 48 hours.
We are also happy to provide you with personalised advice.