Want to add a bit of variety to your cooking? Yellow coconut rice is a simple and tasty alternative to normal rice.
Turmeric and ginger are not only valuable in cooking. They have a very wide range of health benefits. The spices in this recipe lend the coconut rice a really special aroma.
Cook and earn points
Get cooking and collect Plus points with the cooking challenge. Simply cook one of the recipes, upload photographic evidence to the Helsana+ app and earn 150 Plus points.
Ingredients for two portions
|1.2dl||fat-free vegetable stock, prepared|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Wash the rice in a bowl in cold water and drain.
- Peel and finely grate the ginger.
- Bring all the ingredients except the rice to the boil and simmer for approx. 30 minutes.
- Add the rice, bring to the boil, switch off the heat, cover and set aside until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Fluff up the rice with a fork and serve.
Nutritional value per portion
- kcal: 338.6
- protein: 5.4
- carbohydrates: 49.9
- fat: 12.6