Simple, delicious and refreshing – it takes just ten minutes to prepare this watermelon and feta salad.
The pulp of a watermelon is 95% water, making this low-calorie vitamin bomb the perfect thirst-quencher on hot summer days.
Cook and earn points
Get cooking and collect Plus points with the cooking challenge. Simply cook one of the recipes, upload photographic evidence to the Helsana+ app and earn 150 Plus points.
Ingredients for two portions
|150g||Feta (Greek sheep’s cheese)|
|1 tsp||Ginger, fresh|
|½ bunch||Peppermint, fresh|
|1 tbsp||White wine vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|150g||Rye sourdough bread|
|2 tbsp||Pine nuts|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- Dice the watermelon and feta into 2x2cm cubes.
- Finely grate the ginger.
- Wash the mint and rocket, chop roughly.
- Roast the pine nuts without oil.
- Combine all ingredients with the olive oil and vinegar. Season everything with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the bread and serve with the salad.
Nutritional value per portion
- kcal: 569.5
- protein: 22.3 g
- carbohydrates: 64.8 g
- fat: 23.4 g