This traditional bread salad is also known as panzanella. It is the perfect summer recipe. Have fun making it.
It is quick and easy to prepare: Tuscan bread salad with fresh cocktail tomatoes, bread, rosemary and capers. Enjoy a hint of Italy. By the way, this and other recipes are available in the Helsana Coach app.
Cook and earn points
Get cooking and collect Plus points with the cooking challenge. Simply cook one of the recipes, upload photographic evidence to the Helsana+ app and earn 150 Plus points.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Finished in: approx. 40 minutes
Ingredients for four portions
|4 tbs.||olive oil|
|½ tsp.||rosemary (dried)|
|2 handfuls||cocktail tomatoes|
|2 tbs.||red wine vinegar|
|1||clove of garlic|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the bread into bite-sized pieces. Distribute them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Put the bread in the oven for approx. 10 minutes. It should be crusty.
- Mix the baked bread in a bowl with half of the oil, the rosemary and a pinch of salt.
- Peel and mince the garlic, preferably with a garlic crusher.
- Wash the tomatoes and basil. Cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters (depending on their size).
- Combine all of the ingredients (mix well). Bon appétit!
Nutritional values per portion
- kcal: 418
- Protein: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 51 g
- Fat: 19 g