Green spinach, red strawberries – this multicoloured salad doesn’t just look delicious but tastes delicious.
Light and full of fruity freshness, this strawberry and spinach salad is just perfect for summer. Find this and other recipes in the Helsana Coach app.
Cook and earn points
Get cooking and collect Plus points with the cooking challenge. Simply cook one of the recipes, upload photographic evidence to the Helsana+ app and earn 150 Plus points.
Ingredients for four portions
|2tsp||black sesame seeds|
|3tbsp||white balsamic vinegar|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Roast the walnuts in a frying pan without oil, stirring constantly. Set aside to cool.
- Wash the spinach thoroughly in water to ensure you rinse out all of the sand. Dry well.
- Wash, hull and quarter or half the strawberries (depending on their size).
- Make a dressing out of the balsamic, mustard, oil and a little salt and pepper.
- Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and toss the salad. Season once more just before serving.
Nutritional value per portion
- kcal: 265.7
- protein: 5.04
- carbohydrates: 11.25
- fat: 21.35