You can add cheese, vegetables, meat or fish. Try out our recipe with smoked salmon.
You can enjoy the frittata as a hearty breakfast, starter or main course. You can also cut it up and use as canapés.
Cook and earn points
Get cooking and collect Plus points with the cooking challenge. Simply cook one of the recipes, upload photographic evidence to the Helsana+ app and earn 150 Plus points.
Ingredients for two portions
|1 Prise||chilli powder|
|1 EL||rapeseed oil|
|3 Zweige||dill, fresh|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Cut the smoked salmon into 2cm pieces.
- Wash the spring onions and finely slice into rings.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and mix well with the lemon zest, chilli powder and spring onions.
- Add the strips of smoked salmon.
- Heat the oil in a coated frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the frittata mixture and fry on both sides for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut the frittata into pieces and garnish with dill.
Nutritional value per portion
- kcal: 272.2
- protein: 20.6
- carbohydrates: 0.3
- fat: 21.0