Fancy bringing a little variety into your breakfast routine? Then try our recipe for banana pancakes.
Cook and earn points
Get cooking and collect Plus points with the new cooking challenge. Simply cook one of the recipes, upload photographic evidence to the Helsana+ app and earn 150 Plus points.
Ingredients for 8-10 pancakes
|1 tsp.||baking powder|
|1 pinch||of salt|
|1 tsp.||vanilla sugar|
|1 pot||natural yoghurt|
|1 tsp||maple syrup|
- Melt the butter over a low heat and place to one side
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and vanilla sugar together and then form a well in the centre.
- Mix the milk, egg and melted butter together and pour into the well. Stir everything together to form a smooth batter.
- Slice the bananas and transfer to a frying pan over a medium heat. Working in portions, pour the batter over the bananas and fry the pancakes until golden brown.
- Mix the yoghurt and maple syrup together and serve with the pancakes.
Nutritional value per portion
- kcal: 102
- Protein: 3,1g
- Carbohydrates: 14,7g
- Fat: 3,3g