Are you bored with regular lasagne and would like to try something new? Then we have just the recipe for you!
Autumn is the beginning of pumpkin season. Thump your pumpkin to see if it’s ripe - it should have a muffled hollow sound when you thump it.
Cook and earn points
Get cooking and collect Plus points with the cooking challenge. Simply cook one of the recipes, upload photographic evidence to the Helsana+ app and earn 150 Plus points.
Ingredients for two portions
|250g||pumpkin, peeled and deseeded|
|3 cl||milk, semi-skimmed|
|1 pinch of||nutmeg, grated|
|1 pinch of||ginger, ground|
|2 tsp||HOLL rapeseed oil|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Juice the lemon.
- Wash, peel and finely grate the pumpkin and mix with the lemon juice.
- Slice the mozzarella.
- Blanch the spinach in salt water.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients together and season to taste.
- Grate the cheese.
- Warm the milk and then stir in the cornstarch and cheese, letting it melt.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Grease your baking dish or use baking parchment and cover the bottom with a little sauce.
- Alternate layers of the lasagne sheets and filling. The last layer should end with lasagne sheets, which you then cover with sauce.
- Place the mozzarella on top of this.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approx. 45 minutes.
Nutritional value per portion
- kcal: 568.3
- protein: 26.2g
- carbohydrates: 68.5g
- fat: 20.4g