Pasta is a good source of fuel for your body while also being quick and easy to prepare. Enriched with some vegetables and cream cheese, this makes a delicious main course.
For this recipe, you will need – as the name suggests – only one pot. It takes just 20 minutes for all the ingredients to cook.
Cook and earn points
Get cooking and collect Plus points with the cooking challenge. Simply cook one of the recipes, upload photographic evidence to the Helsana+ app and earn 150 Plus points.
Ingredients for two portions
|1 tbsp||Rapeseed oil|
|500ml||Low-fat vegetable stock, prepared|
|100g||Wholemeal pasta (fusilli or penne)|
|120g||Green peas, frozen|
|200g||Low-fat cream cheese|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Chop the chives.
- Heat the oil in the pot. Add the onion and garlic, sauté.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Add the tomatoes and peas two minutes before the pasta is done.
- Season one-pot to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine the cream cheese and chives. Put the pasta one-pot in bowls and finish with the chive cream cheese.
Nutritional value per portion
- kcal: 475.1
- Protein: 31.7g
- Carbohydrates: 45.3g
- Fat: 16.3g