Do you enjoy mashed potatoes with your meatballs? Meatballs are also delicious on a salad or served as a snack for dipping.
Cook and earn points
Get cooking and collect Plus points with the cooking challenge. Simply cook one of the recipes, upload photographic evidence to the Helsana+ app and earn 150 Plus points.
Ingredients for eight portions
|4 tbsp||Parsley, finely chopped|
|50g||Porcini mushrooms, soaked|
|600g||Mince (combination of beef, veal, pork or chicken), raw|
- Finely chop the wholemeal bread, onion and parsley.
- Gently squeeze the soaked porcini mushrooms and slice thinly.
- Put the mince in a bowl. Add egg, bread, onions, parsley and mushrooms.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, nutmeg, paprika and cumin.
- Thoroughly combine to form a consistent mince mixture.
- Form small balls and place these on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and cook the meatballs for around 50 minutes.
Nutritional value per portion
- kcal: 163.2
- Protein: 19.3g
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Fat: 6.1g