Try this healthy muesli with bananas, carrots and apples. A fruity breakfast that will give you plenty of energy for the day ahead.
For preparation, you will need a hand blender or food processor and a grater. In just 15 minutes this delicious muesli is ready to serve.
Cook and earn points
Get cooking and collect Plus points with the new cooking challenge. Simply cook one of the recipes, upload photographic evidence to the Helsana+ app and earn 150 Plus points.
Ingredients for two portions
|4 tbsp||Almonds, ground|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|4 tbsp||Oats, rolled|
- Roast the oats in a coated pan without adding any fat.
- Peel the carrot and grate finely.
- Peel the banana, cut into slices and purée together with the almonds and lemon juice.
- Stir the grated carrot into the banana mixture and pour into a small bowl.
- Wash the apple, remove the core and slice thinly.
- Pit the dates and cut into rings.
- Sprinkle the toasted oats over the banana mix and place the apple slices and date rings on top.
Nutritional value per portion
- kcal: 301,9
- Protein: 7,7g
- Carbohydrates: 37,7g
- Fat: 12,6g