Have you suffered an accident in Switzerland or abroad? The sooner you inform us, the faster incoming invoices can be processed and settled in the right place.
If you are unsure whether we are your accident insurer: If you are employed and work at least eight hours a week, you are automatically insured against both occupational and non-occupational accidents through your employer. Contact your employer directly.
If this does not apply to you, you have evidently included the accident cover in the compulsory basic insurance. In this case, you are correct in notifying us of your accident.
What kind of accident is it?
You have different accident forms to choose from depending on your claim. You can also notify us of general accidents online. Please use the printable forms for accident-related tooth damage or accidents abroad.
For accident-related tooth damage, please have your dentist complete the "Tooth damage: findings / cost estimate (PDF, 707KB) " form. If the tooth damage was caused by food, please also complete the questionnaire (PDF, 58KB) relating to tooth damage.
For more detailed information on the subject of accidents, please refer to our «What to do in the event of a claim» section.
Forms available for download
In addition to the online forms, there are also forms available for you to download. Complete the "Accident notification form" and return it to us. Use the "Accident notification for children" form for children and adolescents from 0 to 15 years of age.
Please choose the correct Helsana Group health insurer when downloading. You will find it on your insurance card.
- Accident notification – Helsana (PDF, 93KB)
- Accident notification – Progrès (PDF, 92KB)
- Accident notification – Sansan (PDF, 92KB)
- Accident notification – Avanex (PDF, 92KB)
Accident notification for children
- Accident notification for children – Helsana (PDF, 69KB)
- Accident notification for children – Progrès (PDF, 69KB)
- Accident notification for children – Sansan (PDF, 69KB)
- Accident notification for children – Avanex (PDF, 70KB)
Survey on accidents or illness abroad
- Survey on accidents or illness abroad – Helsana (PDF, 174KB)
- Survey on accidents or illness abroad – Progrès (PDF, 157KB)
- Survey on accidents or illness abroad – Sansan (PDF, 173KB)
- Survey on accidents or illness abroad – Avanex (PDF, 157KB)
Tooth damage: findings / cost estimate
- Tooth damage: findings / cost estimate (PDF, 625KB)
- Questionnaire relating to tooth damage in connection with food (PDF, 58KB)
Send us the accident notification along with any documents. Use our address labels for this. If you do not have any more labels, please use the address on your insurance card.