COMPLETA supplementary insurance combines the advantages of TOP and SANA. However, many of the benefits – e.g. for glasses and contact lenses, medical aids or prevention measures – are even more generous. In addition, COMPLETA covers the costs of treatment received abroad or provided by doctors not under contract, i.e. those whose services are not paid for by basic insurance.
Summary of the benefits:
- Full insurance cover meeting the highest expectations.
- Combines the advantages of TOP and SANA and, with its above-average benefits, leaves nothing to be desired.
- Also covers the cost of treatment provided by doctors not under contract.
- Comprehensive protection in the event of medical emergencies in Switzerland and abroad.
- Generous benefits in the areas of complementary medicine, prevention and health promotion.