HOSPITAL ECOCHF 30 per day
Following an acute inpatient hospital stay, you will receive CHF 30 per day for up to 30 days per calendar year for medically prescribed household help.
CURAAgreed daily allowances
Where there is a proven need for care, you will receive up to the insured daily allowance to meet those costs not covered by basic health insurance for medically prescribed household help as soon as the waiting period expires.
- You receive healthcare benefits from basic health insurance amounting to an average of more than 60 minutes per day.
- You receive household help from a recognised service provider.
- You can produce clear evidence of the uncovered costs for household help.
VIVANTEAgreed daily benefits
Where there is a proven need for care, you will receive the contractually agreed daily benefits, which you can use at your full discretion (without any obligation to show how you have spent them) – for example, for household help.
The amount of daily benefits you receive depends on the coverage option you have selected and the level of care you need.
- A doctor's certificate confirming that you require care for more than six months.
- You must need a level of care of at least 25%.
Retirement and later life
You made it – congratulations on your retirement! Now you have more time for yourself and your hobbies. However, you may also be concerned about ageing and what it entails.