E-billing: Easy, convenient and secure
With e-billing, our invoices and credit advices are delivered directly to your e-banking mailbox. In the mailbox, you can review invoices, pay them with one mouse click and view credit advices – around the clock and on any computer with an Internet connection.
The system is not only secure, but also offers you full control as to whether and when you pay the e-bill. You can also save your premium and benefit invoices on your computer and print them as needed.
Requirements for e-billing:
- You have a computer with an Internet connection.
- You have an e-banking contract with one of nearly 100 financial institutions that support the e-billing function.
How to sign up for the e-billing function:
- Log into e-banking.
- Select the "E-billing" menu item.
- Activate the e-billing function, select Helsana from the list of invoicing parties and follow the instructions.
- You will now be sent all subsequent premium and benefit invoices in electronic form.
Important information: To sign up, you will need to provide your date of birth, health insurance number and e-mail address.