Since it was established in 1994, the refractive surgery centre (centre de chirurgie réfractive - CCR) at the Hôpital ophtalmique Jules-Gonin has aimed to provide its patients with a highly professional, attentive and personalised service. Located within a world-renowned hospital, the CCR embodies a wealth of experience and was one of the first centres in French-speaking Switzerland to offer laser-aided vision correction. It has undertaken several thousand procedures of this kind.
Advantages for you
- Top-level services using the most advanced lasers available.
- Personalised advice and treatment using the technique best suited to your situation. If appropriate, our surgeons will inform you, entirely impartially, if your operation is not advisable and whether a realistic alternative (not using laser technology) can be offered.
- A thorough pre-operative analysis: in addition to traditional visual acuity tests, a complete analysis of the cornea is performed using specialised equipment directly linked to the laser, in order to fine-tune the treatment parameters to the greatest extent possible.
- The recognised experience of our eye surgeons, all of them are experts in the field: they participate in research and keep up with the latest technological advances in the discipline.
- A highly specialised and secure hospital environment.
- Quality post-operative monitoring, included in the cost of treatment.
Included in the price:
- Pre-operative consultation(s)
- All post-operative and follow-up consultation(s) in the year following the procedure
- Three-year guarantee after the procedure
Special tariff for Helsana-insured persons (per eye):
|CHF 1700.–||CHF 1885.–|
Please mention this offer when you first contact us.
For further information